On Sunday We Eat Cakes

by - 16:36







(This is all natural light! I love Brighton Dome and their Corn Exchange.)





I don't have a typical Monday-to-Friday job so usually I work both Saturday and Sunday which is fine with me as I'm not that bothered about weekends but the last weekend I had off and it was lovely. I had a coffee with my friends and then me and Cathy went to Lou Lou's Vintage Fair
which is always fun and they ALWAYS have cakes. I wasn't very lucky and didn't find anything for myself because all clothes I liked was too big but I was well satisfied with that cake. Oh yes.

P.S.: I've started writing for Brighton Fashion Week. See my first article about vintage shops and where they get their stock here.

Nemam typickou praci od pondeli do patku, takze vetsinou pracuji v sobotu i v nedeli a nejak me to netizi, protoze vhledem k tomu, ze nechodim do klubu, tak me je jedno, jestli je streda nebo sobota. Minuly vikend jsem mela ale volno a dokonce ani neprselo haha. Nejdriv jsme sli s kamaradama na kafe (jako kazdy jiny den) a pak jsme s Cathy sly na Lou Lou's Vintage Fair
, tam je vzdycky spousta zajimaveho obleceni, ale to, ktere se mi libi neni nikdy v moji velikosti, tak snad priste budu mit vic stesti. Ale s dortama jsem byla hodne spokojena, takze to dopadlo dobre. Mnam.

P.S.: Zacala jsem psat pro Brighton Fashion Week. Prectete si muj prvni clanek o vintage obchodem a o tom, kde ziskavaji jejich obleceni tady.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. jooj tam by som sla rada .... vyzera to tam krasne a clanok idem pozriet :) pekne tam rozbiehas karieru :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!