RubyMoon Ethical Designer Swimwear Review

by - 19:27

USE MY CODE: IVARM17 for 20% OFF HERE :-)

I was lucky enough to be approached by an amazing Brighton brand called RubyMoon to review one of their bikinis. I was instantly really excited because this company stands and cares for everything which is close to my heart. Not only is their swimwear  ethically manufactured using sustainable materials (such as old fishing nets! how cool is that?) but they also help women entrepreneurs around the world with their businesses. They have given 170 loans to women so far and they name their swimwear after these strong and brave women! Please have a look at this and read even more about their mission.


Ruby Moon produces 42% less emissions compared to high street swimwear brands. I have spoken about sustainable fashion in the past and it is something I stand for.



By buying yourself ethical swimwear this summer you could be a part of this amazing project and more women around the world could get help thanks to you..because ALL of the company's profit is donated! 


I was reviewing 
Bandeau bikini which I am wearing in the photos and it is sooo comfortable, even more so than your favourite bra. You can take the top bit off to avoid tan lines.I also loved the high-waisted bottoms which cover almost everything making it idea for beach, sports or gym. I mean..I don't do either BUT if I wanted to I would definitely wear RubyMoon :-D. Just one things: I am usually size S but this time M bottoms suited me better. So bear that in mind and maybe order a size up just to be comfortable.


 The swimwear is of a great quality...and the best things that as you can see in my photos - it's REVERSIBLE! I am using capitals because reversible clothes is exciting. I wish everything in my wardrobe would be reversible. It is the best. If you look at their etsy you will see most of their bikinis are reversible (I do realise I just said reversible about milion times. Reversible. Elbisrever).


These photos were taken back home by my mum who was telling me I should be smiling more :-D. Classic mum. No edits were done to this photos. I am slowly gaining weight and I LOVE it. 


USE MY CODE: IVARM17 for 20% OFF HERE :-)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you!