Brows, bubble and BrowMobile by Benefit in Brighton

by - 15:38


Thank you, Benefit, for inviting me to your first ever event in Brighton. It was very convenient for me to come because my brow game has never been strong and I did need to get my bushy brows tinned and waxed. Every time I try to do my eyebrows myself at home I sneeze like an idiot, is it just me? I don't know why I have not taken any photos before and after the lovely lady did my brows but you will simply have to believe me how great they looked - at least for a couple of days. Now once again I am hiding them under my fringe.

 I took my friend Zoey as my plus one because she loves make-up and she's cute and she likes to drink..and there was free alcohol so really - a perfect plus one.
I do love to be invited to events where they give you food as to be completely honest, that is really the best part about being a blogger and Benefit gave us lots of sweets and popcorn which was goood.
The most important thing about this event was an arrival of this big Browmobile. I am no good with cars so for me it is 'a big pink car' but anyway if you've seen Benefit advert then you know what it looks like and you know you can win yourself a visit from Benefit team. They'll come to see you wherever you are in the UK and do your brows for you for free.

 I am no good with cars so for me it is 'a big pink car' but anyway if you've seen Benefit advert then you know what it looks like and you know you can win yourself a visit from Benefit team. They'll come to see you wherever you are in the UK and do your brows for you for free.
I also enjoyed a talk by Lola Hoad who is a greetings card maker and a girl behind One Girl Band which is a community space for women running their own businesses in Brighton. It is a space where you can hire a desk and work there with other girls and I encourage each other and feel like a part of something and knowing you're not alone. It is a very nice space in North Laine so check it out if that sounds like a place for you. They also do yoga, workshops and other fun stuff and you don't have to be a member to join in. Another talk was done by Tashie Tinks, some of you might watch her youtube channel.
This was a lovely event so thank you so much Benefit team for hosting this and for all my lovely freebies! I finished that evening with Nutella Calzone from PizzaMe. It was perfect.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you!